torsdag den 31. januar 2013

Im a bad person...

Omg guys i am so sorry, i forget everything, one day i promise i will start making videos, and do more stuff, like sharing my life, i am just so afraid that no one is going to watch it, so that's why i don't start... Omg, i feel so bad you guys! I like totally love you, i just forget you exist, or i guess maybe you don't, i don't know who really reads this haha, silly me talking to the internet, where no one is listening, cute ha? I know it takes time to build everything up on the internet, and soon i am going to try to make it work for me, i just don't feel like sitting in front of a camera crying, because i am so depressed haha, i will do it when i get better you know.

I love you guys, and i will start do this some more hehe!

Okay, bye!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar